You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||24 hours ago|
|README.md||24 hours ago|
groovy-twtxt: A curated list of groovy twtxt-related projects
Table of Contents
- The original twtxt format specification
- Yarn.social format extensions - Backward-compatible extensions to the original twtxt format used in many modern clients. Also includes API documentation for yarnd.
Clients that generate good, old fashioned twtxt.txt files for your website
- jenny - A twtxt client that stores twts in a maildir, allowing you to use a mail client for twtxt.
- jenny + mutt: Getting started with twtxt - A guide to using jenny with mutt, written by the author.
- twet - An active fork of the original Go CLI client by quite
- twtxt - The client that started it all (Not recommended anymore because it's unmaintained)
- twtxt-el - A twtxt client for Emacs
yarnd and other clients that interface with its API
- yarnd - A single-user or multi-user all-in-one twtxt daemon, offering an easy-to-use Web interface and an API.
- Goryon - An iOS/Android Flutter app for Yarn pods
- yarnc - A TUI client for yarnd.
- feeds - A multi-protocol RSS/Atom feed aggregation service that produces twtxt feeds
- getwtxt - A twtxt registry server powered by LevelDB or SQLite3 with an in-memory cache
- yarns - A search engine for the twtxt ecosystem