|James Mills 7275006a2f||2 weeks ago|
|cmd/cadmus||2 weeks ago|
|.drone.yml||2 weeks ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|Dockerfile||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|Makefile||4 years ago|
|README.md||2 weeks ago|
|_config.yml||3 years ago|
|bot.go||4 years ago|
|cadmus||2 weeks ago|
|docker-compose.yml||4 years ago|
|go.mod||2 weeks ago|
|go.sum||2 weeks ago|
|logger.go||4 years ago|
|models.go||4 years ago|
|types.go||4 years ago|
|utils.go||4 years ago|
|version.go||4 years ago|
Cadmus - An IRC Bot, Logger of channels
From the Greek god Cadmus
In Greek mythology, Cadmus (/ˈkædməs/; Greek: Κάδμος Kadmos), was the founder and first king of Thebes. ... Cadmus was credited by the ancient Greeks (Herodotus is an example) with introducing the original alphabet to the Greeks, who adapted it to form their Greek alphabet.
Cadmus is an IRC Bot that logs IRC Channels.
Cadmus has no special requirements. Simply invite it to a channel you want logged and it will keep logs of the channel.
$ go get git.mills.io/prologic/cadmus
How it works
- Cadmus will connect to a configured server.
- When Cadmus is invited to a channel; it will immediately join.
- Cadmus will then log all activity on the channel.
- eris -- a modern IRC Server / Daemon written in Go that has a heavy focus on security and privacy
- soter -- an IRC Bot written in Go that protects IRC Channels by persisting channel modes and topics
Cadmus is licensed under the MIT License.