||1 year ago|
|archetypes||4 years ago|
|content||4 years ago|
|layouts/shortcodes||4 years ago|
|static||1 year ago|
|themes||5 years ago|
|.dockerignore||5 years ago|
|.gitmodules||5 years ago|
|Dockerfile||5 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|_config.yml||1 year ago|
|config.toml||5 years ago|
|docker-compose.yml||5 years ago|
James Mills / prologic
Hiya 👋 I'm James Mills a Senior SRE / DevOps formally Software Engineer and enthusiastic Gopher (Golang) Programmer I love open source and contributing back,unfortunately recent events have lead me to self-host more of my own projects and data. Please read on! 🙇
10th July 2021
Getting a 404 on some of your Go projects that depend on my Go libraries?
- Update any URI(s) from
<library> you depend on. Notable Go libraries that have moved:
Hi there 👋
I'm a DevOps Team Lead from Australia/Brisbane currently working for @AUCloud on building a "public-cloud"-like Sovereign IaaS.
- 🗞 Check out my latest project: fbox
- 🚧 I'm working on:
- 📦 fbox -- fbox is an easy to use and maintain distributed file system written in Go using Reed Solomon Erasure with FUSE and S3 interfaces and a modern Web UI
- 📕 Yarn.Social -- A decentralised social media platform based on the original twtxt.txt spec/format.
- 🔑 Bitcask -- A embedded key/value store written in Go with predictable performance, low latency and high throughput.
- 📖 Learning about distributed file systems and how to solve and make it simpler to deal with stateful services in an easy way.
- 🙋 Looking to collaborate on any projects that are simple, lightweight.
- 💲 Please consider supporting my work by Sponsoring me
- 💬 Ask me about programming, devops/sre, open-source, decentralisation, distributed systems and all things UNIX.
- 📫 You can reach me at prologic at shortcircuit dot net dot au
- 📕 You can follow me via twtxt at https://twtxt.net/user/prologic/twtxt.txt
- 📰 You can read my blog at https://prologic.blog or https://twtxt.net/blogs/prologic
- 👨💻 You can find my projects at https://git.mills.io/prologic