Glossary of Terms
- An internet devlopment word to describe single twt posts (The one with Reply, Fork etc.)
- A single Twtxt-compatible text file consumed by clients such as
- Feed Source
- An external service providing a collection of Feeds that can be followed.
- A single instance of
- Post Box
- The primary input method used to post a Yarn.
- Root Twt
- The top-level root of a Yarn that forms that "conversation" (internally called a chain).
- A verb that means "to socialise" or "to talk".
- A single post (formerly called a "Twt").
- A collection of posts, (formerly called a "Conversation").